Monday, October 17, 2016

Pluviophilic Thoughts

Excerpts from my Instagram captions

The Shortest Poems; the deepest meanings bombarded between belief and doubt:

Too many leaves of my past has already fallen and decomposed.
But there will always be new ones.
Not all who fall are necessarily hurt;
Sometimes you just do, so you can spring to be better. 🍃🍂🌳

I wonder why I chose to be lost,
Deciding not to pause;
I wonder how it would be,
To wander off and find prosperity 🐈

Gravity pulls me back
As I walk past this path
It tells me I'm missing something
But I can't quite figure it yet
~
Maybe it's you.
Maybe it's just gravity messing with me.
Just, maybe. 🛣🎹

Will the rain ever fall down?
Will we even know how long will it last?
Will you ever be there if I start to fall too? ☔

No comments:

Post a Comment