Tuesday, November 15, 2016

And I Hope That You Remember Me

La Liquidaridad : A Cry for Freedom 📝
By: Didge Martin 🤘

I stand by my principle;
That some day all of you will be saved
From the wrath of this evil.
For I am steadfast to honoring all men

The world is gradually fading
Like our tainted love; it's so devastating
The loyalty you once showed me,
Eventually died as you were tainted by mockery.

We will stand against our audacious enemies;
Conquering our fears and defeating anomalies
Together we can rise and bring honor to all
Spectacularly winning our own battles.

What was once promised will happen,
Believe me, I tell you that my friends:
It will eventually a victorious reality
One day or another, we will be free!

Set all things straight,
Leave no hatred behind.
We will surmount our own-selves triumphantly
As the light of the morning sun greets us with glee.

We will rise again!
We will no longer be dictated by false leaders!
We will stand as one to exasperate;
And together... we will dominate!








No comments:

Post a Comment