Monday, September 11, 2017

LIBRARY THOUGHTS- This Has No Point at All

Mundane Monday.

Quite a tragic title ain't it? So it's 3:17 in the afternoon and I am currently here in the school's library yet again. Its quietness is ironically deafening.

I don't even know why I am writing again at this point of time in this setting where people might actually look. I have kuya Pierre with me to accompany me and feel the library which he rarely even knows [according to him and his experience(s)]. I'm not even sure if he's really paying attention considering he's in his iPod and playing games on his phone.

There's a good deal in waiting for something or someone. May it be a short span of waiting or a very, very long time. I don't know but for me I am deeply surprised that I can even wait for more than three hours. It's a new yet a very beautiful trait for me. Why beautiful you might ask? Because I am always waiting for something as beautiful as the idea of waiting. If it's even a beautiful trait. I don't even know if I made a point on this one.

I'm thinking of sleeping but it's already an overrated thing to do in a library. I mean, where else in the school premises would you adhere in committing to your sleep? That's right, the library. Also, to check grades or rush some assignments due in an hour or so. It can also be a room for conversations and whatnot-- having conversations in the library with someone can be futile when thinking of a topic depending on the person you're having a conversation with. It can be the best afternoon in a school year or maybe it can ruin a good and peaceful day.

Where am I going with this?

I am not even sure if I can publish this post. It's been more than 3 months since my last post and my views aren't even increasing in number. Will this even arrive in a certain point to begin with?

I really can't find the point. If later I'll be surprised that I even included this on my blog after publishing it maybe I'll find it. But really, as of now, this has no point at all.

Let me conclude this mundane Monday with a very tedious poem:


FINDING A POINTLESS METAPHOR

This day is as dull as yesterday or
even the days before;
It connotes a gullible galore

of pointless metaphors
 
What is even the point of this?
In the words of Shakespeare,
To be or not be-

to be alive
or
not to prove a point
to be here
or 
not to care at all
because if we look at it,
there's still no point at all


~ ~ ~

Thank you for reading yet again a Library Thought post! (It actually has no point tbh)

And as always, see you in the next post!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment