Tuesday, April 18, 2017

SPEED BUMP- Today's a Wednesday

I feel like something's wrong today. I can't really grasp what it is.

You told me you're sleepy. Is that it? I feel like something's wrong. Tell me. I hate how I resort to writing to express my anxiety when it comes to you. It's like I have been carrying this all along ever since I started loving you. Believe me nothing's bad about that- it's just a manifestation of how I love you so much.

But seriously, is there something wrong? Is there something you're not telling me?

Today's a Wednesday. The day we have been longing for-for weeks and hard-earned weeks. Now we've come here. Yet it feels different. It's as if somehow you're not looking forward for it anymore.

Is there something wrong? Tell me. I'm here, I'm always here you know that.

I have developed a keen adherence to my doubts and over-thinking tendencies. It's not supposed to be like this. I always feel fine when it comes to you. But today it's as if you're pushing me away. Tell me what's bothering you, please. I'm here- you know that.

Today's a Wednesday- our day. The day we've grown fond of. But as if this day is as gloomy as the skies. The underlying forlornness of the weather is parallel to your words and actions. Today you're tired. But today I am too. But I haven't seen you like this.

Is there something wrong? Is there something bothering you? Hey, tell me. I'm here. I'm always here, just tell me. I love you.

Feisty Cogitations (Extra Spicy) is currently playing. Maybe it's time to make a new playlist. A playlist for just being with you- a playlist for sleep, peace and quiet.. A playlist for you-for us.

Today's a Wednesday. The day we've been longing for. The day we've grown fond of. Our day-our special day. Just for us.

I am at the library and I was the only person here not until groups of people already entered. The next half-hour it's all occupied already. I'm here at the rear end. The last computer facing the Circulation Area. I feel blank, but at the same time I feel hopeful. Writing gives me life as well. (Well in this case, typing.)

I'm thinking of your face when you entered your class. Right after you left. You didn't even turn your back when I said "hey." You seemed bothered. Is everything alright? Are we okay? We are, aren't we?

Today's a Wednesday. Our day. Is there something wrong? Tell me, I'm here. I'm always here.

I love you.

Oohs.

 

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy. I love you. Dont be like that. Okay? Oohs ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard that, chicken? She said she loves me. Huhu. ☺️🤣 Hahaha. I know and I'm sorry. Okay? I love you too. Oohs ❤️

      Delete